Visa | 签证
Types of VisaThe Malaysian Government issues Three (3) types of visas to foreign nationals:
1. Single Entry VisaThis is issued to foreign nationals who require a visa to enter Malaysia mainly for a social visit. It is normally valid for a single entry and for a period of three (3) months from the date of issue.
2. Multiple Entry VisaThis is issued to foreign nationals who require a visa to enter Malaysia mainly for business or government-to-government matters. It is normally valid for a period within three (3) months to twelve (12) months from the date of issue.Citizens of India and the People's Republic of China who wish to enter Malaysia for the purpose of a Social Visit are eligible to apply for the Multiple Entry Visa.The validity of the Multiple Entry Visa is one (1) year. Each entry is for 30 days only and the extension of stay is not allowed.
Conditions for the Multiple Entry Visa are:
- The applicant must show proof of sufficient funds for staying in Malaysia
- The applicant must possess a valid and confirmed return ticket
- Tour groups are not eligible to apply for Multiple Entry Visa.
- The Multiple Entry Visa costs RM100.00 for Indian Citizens and RM30.00 for citizens of the People's Republic of China.
3. Transit Visa
This is issued to foreign nationals who require a visa to enter Malaysia on transit to other countries. Foreign nationals on transit without leaving the airport premises and who continue their journey to the next destination with the same flight do not require a transit visa.
1. The invitation
letter will be issued after the successful
2. Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
3. Please note ICMIP Conference and the organizing committees of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by ICMIP Conferences and conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, ICMIP Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will ICMIP Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.
4. It takes around one month for the Embassy to process the VISA application, please register as early as you can to make sure you have enough time.